- The first step is to CALL US ON 07591572389 for a quote.
- We will ask a few questions about the property in order to get a good understanding of the clearance.
- We only require 24 Hours notice, our specialists arrive at 9am on the day of the clearance to ensure your property is cleared in one day.
- We aim to recycle 100% of household contents by donating as much as possible to local charities, cat & dog shelters and help for homeless centres.
- We are proud members of the Anti-Fly Tipping Association, so you know your waste will be recycled properly and not fly tipped – See our membership here.
House Clearance Glasgow - Before & After:
House Clearance Glasgow – Lanarkshire
- We always donate a huge amount of house contents to local charities.
- Sometimes we sell items found during house clearance Glasgow.
- Our team aim to recycle or reuse at least 97% of household contents by selling, donating, recycling, and reusing.
House Clearance In Glasgow - Free Services Included With Your House Clearance:
White Goods Removal
We can disconnect and remove your white goods for NO extra costs.
Our team can lift and remove carpets and underlay as part of your house clearance service at NO extra costs.
Our teams can remove and dispose of any vehicle no matter how damaged or rusy, at NO extra costs.
We will remove a piano as part of your house clearance for NO extra costs.
We can clear any garages, outbuildings, and sheds at NO extra costs.
Loft clearance is a FREE service that we offer as part of your house clearance.
What Size Vans Do We Use?
We use the largest luton vehicles on the market, and can carry up to 1.5 tonnes of waste.
House Clearance Glasgow - What We Donated To Local Charities:
We cover all areas of Glasgow for house clearance:
Anniesend Arden Auchinaim Baillieston Balornock Bankhead Bardowie